Uno scorcio d’Italia!
Scorcio is one of my Italian favourite words….I still find it difficult to find a good translation.
My Italian to English translation for the word Scorcio might not always fit your needs.
One word can have many meanings and translations depending on the phrasing in a sentence.
Here the most common English word for Scorcio.
1. Scorcio meaning – A sudden flash; transient luster.
2. Scorcio definition – A short, hurried view; a transitory or fragmentary perception; a quick sight.
3. Scorcio – A faint idea; an inkling.
4. Scorcio – to appear by glimpses; to catch glimpses.
5. Scorcio – To catch a glimpse of; to see by glimpses; to have a short or hurried view of.
What’s your favourite Italian scorcio?